Edmonson County, Kentucky

2015 Calendar
of Community Events

 


Wednesday,
March 4


Mammoth Cave Hotel
Open House and Music Event

Mammoth Cave Hotel is kicking off Season 2015 by hosting an open house on Wednesday, March 4, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the main lobby of the hotel. The staff at Mammoth Cave Hotel has worked hard over the winter months to give the hotel lobby, gift shops and dining areas a new look and we would like to share our excitement with the community.

On Saturday, March 7, and Saturday, March 14, mammoth Cave Hotel will be presenting a day filled with acoustical music, showcasing talented musicians from the local area. The music event will take place each Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the main lobby of the hotel.

The March 7 lineup will feature musicians such as the Miller Hayes Band, Rye Davis, Brian Alexander, 4 Alarm, Laney Meredith and a host of other local musicians.

Make plans to visit Mammoth Cave Hotel on March 7th and March 14th and enjoy a showcase of local talented musicians. (lineup subject to change).

For more information contact Mammoth Cave Hotel
at 270-758-2225 or 270-758-2301.

Saturday,
May 2

Double J Stables: Derby Party.

We will have a Derby Pie contest and
other Derby games with fun prizes.

The party will take place in "Over Yonder,"
where we will watch Derby Day festivities
on a 50-inch TV.

Double J Stables
542 Lincoln School Road
Mammoth Cave, KY
270-286-8167

www.doublejstables.com

Fri.-Mon.
May 22
thru
May 25.
Double J Stables: Memorial Day Weekend.

No cover charge.

 
Live music by local band "4 aLARM"
Saturday night, 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.

Double J Stables
542 Lincoln School Road
Mammoth Cave, KY
270-286-8167

www.doublejstables.com

Mon.—Fri.,
June 15
thru
June 19.

Double J Stables: Girls Summer Horse Camp.

Double J Stables at Mammoth Cave, Kentucky, offers guided horseback riding in Mammoth Cave National Park, and is also a Horseman's Campground.

A new addition - Girls Summer Horse Camp!

Camp will be held at Double J Stables
from June 15 to June 19, 2015 and is being
offered to girls from ages 8-15.

(We are proud to be registered with the Girl Scouts of America)

The fee for camp is $700 per camper. This fee covers all meals, overnight accommodations, and the use of our horses and all tack.

Maximum number of campers is only 6
— so please don't delay in signing up!

The girls do not need to be experienced riders. The purpose of the camp is to teach them the basics of riding and caring for the horses.

If you have questions or would like to sign up, please call 270-286-8167 between 8 a.m.-8 p.m.

Double J Stables
542 Lincoln School Road
Mammoth Cave, KY
270-286-8167

www.doublejstables.com

Fri.-Mon.,
Sept. 4 thru
Sept. 7.
 

Double J Stables & Horseman's Camp
Labor Day Weekend

Saturday night, Sept.5, DJ/Karaoke
from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.

Double J Stables & Horseman's Camp
542 Lincoln School Road
Mammoth Cave, KY

270-286-8167

www.doublejstables.com

 

Saturday,
October 3
 

Double J Stables & Horseman's Camp
Craft Fair

10 a.m. until 2 p. m. No charge to set up a booth.
Bring your own tables, chairs, tents, etc.

Open to the public.

Double J Stables & Horseman's Camp
542 Lincoln School Road
Mammoth Cave, KY
270-286-8167


Call us at 270-286-8167 to reserve your spot.

www.doublejstables.com

Fri.-Sun.,
Oct. 30 thru
Nov.1.
 

Double J Stables & Horseman's Camp
Halloween Weekend

Friday night: Trick or treat, games
and hay rides for the kids.
(
Campers: Please bring
candy for the kids!).


Saturday:
5th Annual Horseback Poker Run.
 

$20 entry fee per hand. Winner takes 80% of the pot. Remaining 20% goes to playground fund.

Following the poker run, chili cook off, no fee to enter.


After the run: DJ/Karaoke from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
No cover charge.

Double J Stables & Horseman's Camp
542 Lincoln School Road
Mammoth Cave, KY
270-286-8167

www.doublejstables.com

We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the calendar of events, but we suggest you call and confirm dates.  




 
image